Thursday, August 1, 2013

Star Wars Convention Part 4

Part 4: What to do on the Floor

A lot of people have been asking me what one does at a Star Wars convention. Well, besides the speakers, there was lots to do on the show floor. 
Like lots of props and sets from the movies.

GIANT AT-AT

 Bacta Tank (where Luke got healed in that one movie...)
Jabba's Palace
 Bomber
 Speeder Bike
 HAN!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!
 
Lego had a huge presence at the show.
 Judge me by my size, do you?

Little legos
 Big legos
 Dark legos
Music box legos!!!
 When it spins little bars pass over the legos and then they hit piano keys. Of course it played Star Wars music!

They also had interactive tables where you could help build the giant statues.
Building Darth!
 I thought I would post a few more things today, but there are soooo many more. So this will be part 4.a!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm soooo sad we didn't know about this till it was too late! I'm so happy you got to go and had fun!