Monday, April 8, 2013

Linen Leisure Pants

AKA Lounge Pants...

AKA Old Lady Pants... 

AKA PJs you can wear to work!
Battery died in the camera so I ended up with iphone pics.

We went on a church retreat a few weeks ago and I wished I could get away with wearing my PJ pants the whole weekend. But I didn't think I could get away with Betty the Yeti!


So I tweaked my tried and true PJ pants pattern and used some linen/rayon blend to make the comfy lounge pants. Flat front, elastic in the back. Side seam pockets. As usual I made them a little too big, but they worked for the weekend, and I can sort of get away with them in public.

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

Nicely done! I need to do that too. There are just some days.... actually there are more some days than other days.

Sewing by Shirley said...

Good job!

Jennifer said...

love them Kelly! They go perfectly with that top!!!