Sunday, March 17, 2013

And the Winner is....

The winner of the Flea Market Fancy fabric bucket is...

JENNY!!!



Blogger pearlswirl said...
I looove this little basket and would sit it next to my sewing machine (because I now have a dedicated desk where my machine can stay out all the time! happy days!) I would store some thread and pins, and extra needles and bobbins and various things like that in it. 
So Jennifer said to me the other day she didn't like to comment first because the first commenter never wins. Well Jenny just proved that the first commenter DOES win sometimes! Congrats Jenny! Send me your address and I'll get it in the mail this week.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

awesome! I will now comment first if I am the first one!!

pearlswirl said...

Oh my gosh I'm so so so so excited!! Thanks Kelly! :) :) I can't wait to get it. I'll send you an email now with my address.

Corinnea said...

congrats other Jenny!