Saturday, August 16, 2008

Coffee at bedtime...



Coffee at bedtime is never a good idea! It is 3:17am and I am WIDE AWAKE! Ugh. I made SEVEN digital scrapbooking pages tonight, wrote two Haikus in Corinnea's comments, and downloaded a ton of new fonts from the internet. AHHHH! I have to teach a class in a few hours and I MUST SLEEP!!!

Here's a link to my newest scrapbooking pages, my pages for a contest I'm involved in, and the website where I got some fonts (just in case you're a font junkie like me).

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

holy cow I hope you got some sleep... here I am awake too early. I'm going back to bed

Jennifer said...

Corinnea:I was WIRED off that Excedrin the other day! I had to take a sleeping pill at 1:30am...my fault not yours..this is why I don't drink the coffee you guys always offer later in the day! Love the pages Kelly! Scrapbooking taxes my brain!I'm still working on that clock. I had to put it down and walk away last night.

Jenny Bean said...

I absolutely CANNOT take excedrin in the evening, and CANNOT drink coffee after about noon--not if I want to sleep that is. Hope you got some sleep.