Sunday, May 31, 2015

Disneyland Paris

 So we took a few days out to visit Disneyland Paris last week because
 Haven was performing with her choir group!!!!!
The show choir and the jazz band auditioned and got selected to perform on the main stage in front of the castle! It was such an amazing experience!
 
The next day they participated in a workshop led by the Disney Performing Arts team. It was a really awesome experience for all the kids!
 
We went as a family and really enjoyed the park. I have to admit I was really impressed. I figured it would not be worth the high price tag, but I was wrong. It was awesome.
The parade was spring themed.
  
Rob and Ethan were on cloud 9 (or maybe it was the moon of Endor) to visit the Star Wars themed area. 
Every night they do this amazing show at the castle. It was a combination of lasers, water, movie, holograms, fireworks...
It was definitely the most impressive light show I have ever seen. In fact, if you want to see it, someone posted the entire thing here, on YouTube.
If you want to see all the photos from the performance you can view the rest in my Flickr Album, Disneyland Paris.

I know I skipped the whole second month of my trip to America,  but we've been super duper busy. We're moving to Belgium next week!

1 comment:

Sewing by Shirley said...

Wow, pictures turned out great and so colorful! Your daughter looks beautiful! We never made it to Disney Paris. I told the kids we'll wait till we get back home, but now I wish we had gone. ha ha