Thursday, April 17, 2014

March Recap

I know it's already the middle of April, but I still wanted to do a March recap post and share some fun things that happened!

First up, I got picked to be a pattern tester for Made By Rae! This was really fun! The pattern will be available soon and then I will post the pictures of what I made. Of course if you follow me on Flickr you've already seen them!
 I enjoyed some time with my colleagues and good girl friends for Long Night at the Museum. At the end of the night Martha and I caught the new Dunkin Donuts closing and giving out free donuts! It was seriously like 2 am and we were standing there in the train station stuffing our faces!
 We got together another night for dinner and a movie. Dinner at our favorite Greek place, Taverna Olympus. YUM! 
At work March was National Craft Month. We tried something new by taking crafts out to public places and inviting people to craft with us. We called them Craft Flash Mobs. We had one successful one and some flops. We probably won't do it again, but at least we tried!

 Teaching was busy too. I taught fabric nesting bowls, 
 and the Swoon pattern. 
There were a few other classes, but I either don't have photos, or already posted them. 

I also went to the Quilt Guild meeting for the first time! I can't believe I've been here 12 years and never made it before! 
 And lastly, Stuttgart discovered the Rainbow Loom! We're only a little behind. :) We are now carrying the original Rainbow Loom which is really exciting because we are the first military facility that got the original one!

I really like the Rainbow Loom because it's something crafty that Ethan enjoys and it can be complicated enough that I enjoy it!

March was seriously busy but it was full of joy and fun!

1 comment:

Corinnea said...

I love your recaps! I guess I need to do this for the year.....