Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quarantine Day 2

There's no major change today, which I hope is a good sign. A friend of mine called today to say that her husband has similar outbreaks every few years. The good news was that it sounded mild like mine and went away after about 10 days. The bad news was he gets it every three years or so. This year was one of his years. Whining to myself, I thought this was a one time deal. Well, at least if it happens again I'll know what it is and can treat it sooner. So want to hear what I got accomplished today?


  1. had my first cup of coffee since last Sunday. Mmmm so good. And probably explains the rest of the list.
  2. lovely morning with the hubby drinking coffee and discussing the world
  3. almost completed corduroy jacket. just the hand sewing left to do. (yes, Corinnea, I'm going to do it)
  4. lunch with hubby and the boy
  5. laundry
  6. dishes
  7. more de-cluttering
  8. computer time
  9. listening to sherlock holmes and loving it! the longer I listen the more I think they cast the movie perfectly. 
  10. mended 2 shirts, 2 buttons (with the sewing machine!!!!!), 1 button hole, one skirt, and 2 waterproof sheets
  11. payed bills
  12. worked on the budget
  13. almost got a picture of ethan with his head stuck in his shirt! LOL!
  14. made this messenger bag (without the stroller straps and with pockets). pictures of that tomorrow.
Maybe tomorrow I'll rest. We'll see...

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

Well, I am glad your quarantine is sounding fun! I can't wait to see your coat and your bag!

Adrienne said...

I love Sherlock Holmes! I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)

Angelika said...

I hope it will be better soon, and I hope it's not so painful. I had it this spring, head and right forehead down to the eye. It was also a mild case and took about 2 weeks.