Monday, February 16, 2009

Loving my crockpot

I realized a couple of weeks ago I can do low carb AND crockpot! Made this tonight. Rasberry Vinaigrette is YUMMY! I also came across some cool recipe cards in my digi surfing the other day and thought it would be fun to put together a cook book with my BoBunny Bare Naked Binder. I can't remember where I saw the recipe cards, but I made this one with supplies from the DSM CD The Garden. Anyone got any good crock pot recipes and want to play with me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cecilia I love our crocpots! I use it all the time but don't have any amazing recipes yet. I just love how tender it makes a cheap roast.

Anonymous said...

That was supposed to say Cecilia and I. I should probably proof before I publish. Oh well.

Jennifer said...

Mary: it's ME and Cecilia. Not Cecilia and I. Duh! I only make smokies in BBQ sauce in my crock pot. Although I did reheat come leftover chicken in it the other night since my oven is broken:) Oh wait, I used to make Chicken Terriyaki in it all the time. You use one of those Terriyaki maranade bags (with the BBQ sauces at the commisary) and cut up chicken.

lizy said...

Oh, Yummy! I will have to try this recipe. I have wanted to purchase a crockpot for the longest because I do not enjoy cooking. Just thow everything in there and let it cook. RIGHt! Not hard at all, just what I need in my kitchen:)