Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ethan's "artwork"

Adrienne sent this funny email around with pictures of kids doing silly things, which reminded me of last year when Ethan decorated the kitchen. This was pre-blogging so I thought I would dig out the pic and relive the trauma!

One morning I came down to find that Ethan was already up and was helping himself to the food coloring and candy sprinkles in the cabinet. He wasn't alone in his mischeif. The kitty cohort had tracked through the food coloring and decorated the kitchen with little turquoise kitty paw prints!

I was horrified when I found the kitchen and started screaming. In order to not KILL Ethan I put him out in the hall and shut the door. Rob came down and asked Ethan what was going on. He said, "I make a mess..." Ya think! Rob came in and just died laughing! Not fair! I still wanted to be mad! Oh well, why bother. We both stood there laughing histerically and I had the presence of mind to take a photo before we cleaned the mess.

Didn't think to get Ethan or the kitty IN the photo...

2 comments:

Corinnea said...

I love that story! Glad you got a picture!

Jennifer said...

heart attack is all I can think! Murder too...and laughing. It is funny!