Sunday, June 29, 2008

Death by children's play!


Ok, maybe "death" is a little overdramatic...
Haven just finished two weeks of Theatre Camp at the theatre on base. She has such a good time! Their group did a play called "Circus 4 Us Kids" and they were so cute! There were little little ones through ten year olds. You could tell the director (in the middle) was really great with the kids and they loved her. My favorite part of the play was when Haven played the "Mysterious Miss Madeline."
Haven: Om....
Ring Master: I want my palm read.
Haven: You want your palm red?
Ring Master: Yes I want my palm read.
Haven: Are you SURE you want your palm red?
Ring Master: YES, I'm sure I want my palm read.
Haven: Hey, what's that? (smearing red paint on the ring master's hand)
Your palm is now red.

No comments: